Post 8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi! In this blog I am going to tell a little about my experience in this English course.

First of all I would like to tell a little about my previous experience with English. I have always been very detached to this field, in school I was doing very badly and it was very difficult for me. Many times I tried to learn on my own, with applications, with music, reading, and with any activity that was not so academic and structured.


When I entered the university I realized that it was not so bad, because nobody is bad, only that I had not managed to find the right way to learn, I took English tutorials and really tried hard.

BLOGS really seem like a very entertaining and didactic way to learn, talking about different topics is totally positive when it comes to learning, I was also very interested in reading the blogs of my colleagues. I still have to learn a lot, especially the subject of spelling and grammar, it is difficult for me to write in English. Although every time I learn more.

At the moment I would not know what to add to the English course at the university, I think that despite the pandemic it was a good course, perhaps I would have had a better time if it were not for the academic load of the other branches, since I did not have so much time to focus on learning English more deeply.

Greetings and thank you very much for the experience.

Comentarios

  1. It happens to me the same as you, English has always cost me too much. I'm glad you were able to improve it in college

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the same about blogs,it is a really opportunity to write about everything and to read our classmates and know what their are thinking :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job.

Post 1: The country I want to visit: Norway.

Post 7: Changes to my Study programme