Post 5: My future job.


The job that I would like to have or in which I imagine is a job related to my professional career. Honestly, the subject of my future work is something that worries me a lot, especially since it is a social career, since these do not have so much work field today. That's why sometimes I think that any job would do me good as long as I can live.

Now, my dream is to work in the area of ​​gender and / or children, since I consider that women and children are one of the subjects most oppressed by society and I would like to contribute to that issue. At the moment I don't know specifically where to work, but if I had the opportunity to go abroad and get a good job, I would definitely do it. As I am a student of Social Work I know that it will not be a great salary that I will receive, but as long as it helps me to survive and live well I am satisfied. What really interests me the most is to be comfortable and not overexploited at work and emotionally, since the system takes away every last breath from us. I really hope I can get it.


Comentarios

  1. I would like to have some idea of how to help society too..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you get the job in the area of ​​gender and / or children, cheer up!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is remarkable your preoccupation, I hope you find a job that you like

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope that you can work in what you want uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have met many people who also have that fear of not getting a job :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I only hope that everything can turn out well. That you have a good job, a stable salary, and that you have all the tools to be able to help the most oppressed sectors and contribute to their discussion.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I have the same feeling, I hope to get a job that does not take our lives and that we like at the same time.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: The country I want to visit: Norway.

Post 7: Changes to my Study programme