Post 7: Changes to my Study programme

Hello! I hope they are well. I really find this space very opportune, since it helps us to communicate and express our opinions. In the first place, from the University of Chile, from what I have experience, the study plan of my career is at least quite good, the problem actually lies with the administration, since all the "CFG" be it sports, cultural and theorists are overexploited and do not perform for the entire academic community.

On the other hand, the issue of time and workload is something very important to address, especially in this new context of pandemic, I really consider it essential to reduce post-Jordanian academic times, since many of the students are trying to coordinate our time.

Finally, I think that regarding the infrastructure and the use of materials, the university of Chile leaves much to talk about, since despite being such a prestigious university, the quality of the infrastructure is very minimal in the faculty of social sciences, You have to distribute the cake better! In FACSO there are not even the minimum conditions of inclusion, and why talk about the technological materials or the working conditions of users and teachers.

I really hope they take charge, since if these problems were solved the quality of education would increase by 100%, also the university community would be much more comfortable and mental health would surely improve. The truth is that it is very difficult for me to express all my ideas, I hope they can be understood!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job.

Post 1: The country I want to visit: Norway.