Post 4: The best movies I have ever seen.

 I have never been very good at watching movies, although I consider that it is very important in the history of art and human expression. That is why I always try to be updated with what is happening in the world of cinema.

My favorite genres are action, animation and fantasy movies or series, within them I highlight the "Marvel Cinematic Universe" and the magnificent "Studio Ghibli". Without a doubt, one of the movies that I will never forget is "Howl's Moving Castle" and "Princess Mononoke", both are from ghibli studios. The first movie is about a young woman named "Sofi" who is turned into an old woman by a witch. Product of the shame, Sofi decides to go to the mountain in search of the cure to her spell where she meets a wandering castle controlled by "Howl", a magician full of secrets who lived with a child and a flame called "Clacifer". 

The second film is in very big words about a young woman raised by the wolf goddess who defends the forest and the other gods from humans. It is impossible to summarize these films in a few words, I really recommend them if you have not seen them.

Comentarios

  1. Studio Ghibli movies are fantastic! Are so different from occident movies, and the dedication in the drawing is incredible!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job.

Post 1: The country I want to visit: Norway.

Post 7: Changes to my Study programme