Post 3: What i will do after quarantine.

It is difficult for me to think about the day this pandemic ends, it really seems like a lie. Unfortunately it has hit me and my family very hard, we have been through many things, in any case we continue to resist day by day. My two grandparents were infected with covid-19, all because my grandfather continued to work as a guard in a health facility, they were hospitalized for more than two weeks, my grandmother managed to get out of that sad place, and my grandfather became one more for the death toll.  Personally, I do not think that this helps us much to change as a society, I feel a lot of resentment with the government and it is a neoliberal system, for them people are only merchandise. Some people do not take the weight of what is really happening.

These months in quarantine have been of a lot of self-healing and learning, that is the best I can rescue, I learned to be with myself, to value the present and the people that I have around me. At first, the study was a problem, especially when my grandfather had recently passed away, after a few months I feel calmer and I feel that it helps me to clear up and try to turn the page.

Regardless of everything, I feel a hope that all this will end, I believe that everything in life has an end, by then I will be another person and see the world differently.


Comentarios

  1. I'm so sorry for your lost and everything that you and your family has been dealing with. I send to you a hug and I hope that this will end soon too.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job.

Post 1: The country I want to visit: Norway.

Post 7: Changes to my Study programme