Post 2: My best holidays.

 

Every summer with my mother and my brother we go on vacation to Chile, it is like a ritual.

But without a doubt one of the most magical and beautiful places was the "Cochamó" slides, belonging to the province of Llanquihue, Los Lagos Region. We were in 2019, in the summer, before all this started. With my family we had to do a long walk to get there, it was about 8 hours, we had to cross bridges, rivers and paths full of rocks and trees in the area. 

When we arrived at the place we camped and shared with many tourists and residents of the place. We bathed in the natural stone slides and ate while enjoying the scenery.

It is the best place since I went with the most important people in my life, my mother and my brother, also because it was a challenge to be able to get there. We had to buy equipment to be prepared, as it is very cold and humid. It was definitely one of the best experiences. I highly recommend this beautiful place, I went to the "La Junta" campsite, they were very friendly and welcoming in that place.

Comentarios

  1. Wow! Amazing ritual, Cochamo is definetly one of the place that I need to know before to die. Is so cool that you make this trip woth your mom and brother! an all-terrain family

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job.

Post 1: The country I want to visit: Norway.

Post 7: Changes to my Study programme